High Powered PEMF
* Complete Fabrication Cost $298.00 * High Power PEMF with up to 5 hertz repetitive pulse rate * PCB (Printed Circuit Board) available - Populated and Unpopulated as well as a Semi-Kit is being offered.
* Orders filled from Order List (See Order Page PDF for more information).
This site has been updated on 10-20-17 reflecting the latest Version of this unit. As of this date the schematic, PCB mask and Arduino Sketch (Software Program) are at their most current levels.
It has been a long time in development, however the new High Powered PEMF unit is finally completed. There are many significant differences between this design and the original Bob Beck Style PEMF. For those that are electrically and software inclined the circuit schematic, PCB mask, and ‘C’ software code are provided.
To net out the features of this new High Powered PEMF the following list applies;
- There are 6 selectable pulse speeds. They are Random,, 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 pulses per second.
- There are 6 selectable run time settings. They are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, & 30 minutes
- A single start/stop button is used to run the selected settings.
- Unlike the Bob Beck Style PEMF, there are no light bulbs.
- A single LED is used to give a visual flash representing the pulse speed.
- Thermal protection is provided by thermistors mounted on the main power driving SCRs.
- Auto shut down occurs on overheating situations with an indicating LED showing the condition.
- Circuit control logic is provided by a user programmable Arduino Nano MPU.
- Designed to work with the new AURORASKY MONO and BIFILAR Coils.
- All pulses are of the same high powered intensity regardless of speed setting.
There are two programmed circuit protection features employed to help insure a long runtime life of this PEMF unit. These are thermistors monitored under software control and set to stop the unit if the temperature inside reaches 60 degrees Celsius.
The PEMF unit is not complete without a coil. AURORASKY makes two different versions of a coil that can be used with this PEMF. They are sold separately and can be substituted by other coils provided they meet some required specifications. The main consideration is that the coil should have a DC resistance between .5 and 2 ohms. A secondary consideration is that coil wire gauge should be sufficient enough to run at the PEMF’s lowest time setting of one minute without burning up. AURORASKY uses 168 feet of 12 gauge wire for its PEMF coils. This PEMF unit will smoke coils like the Spooky PEMF coil. Please do not considering using small fine wire coils. (See AURORASKY coil page for more information on coils).
There are two additional PDF papers on this PEMF unit. The 1st is the ‘PEMF Operation Guide’ and the second is the ‘Technical Aspects’ of Aurorasky’s High Powered PEMF’. As with all AURORASKY’s projects, they are Open Source Projects. Although everything is provided for the more technical geek type to build their own units, please understand that this is a High Powered device with very high pulse currents running around in the circuit. The provided documentation, including the software sketch, is intended for those that know what they are doing and capable of duplicating or improving the circuit design. AURORASKY does not have the resources to provide free technical design consultation but will freely answer questions regarding use and operation.
To help facilitate making this design and unit more available and consistent with AURORASKY’s Open Source Policy, PCB, Populated PCB, and Semi Kits are being offered. The Semi Kit comes with parts as described on the order page. Schematics, PCB mask, and pictures are provided on this website to help with construction. As more suggestions and questions are received, added documentation will be provided on this site. It is suggested that all potential builders be familiar with schematics and basic electronic kit or project construction before ordering product at the component level.
Software access is provided on this site via an Arduino sketch ASCII Text and PDF file. Additionally, software is preloaded on the Arduino Nano circuit board. Access for user programming and software updates is provided through the USB port on the Arduino. Both buyer and user should only use this port if they know what they are doing. AURORASKY will support its subscriber base to the limits that time presents. However AURORASKY cannot become a teaching source on Arduino hardware or software because that is not AURORASKY’s focus.
WARNING; This PEMF unit is better than 10 times more powerful than the previous Bob Beck Style PEMF offered by AURORASKY. On a TriField 100XE meter this unit provides a 10 milligauss pulse at a distance of 20 feet. The square of the distance law applies, so at a few inches away the pulse calculates to many hundreds of gauss per pulse. I do not have a gauss meter powerful enough to determine the actual magnetic pulse strength. Please consider this when using this unit.
NOTE: These are the initial High Powered PEMF publications and links. More Pictures and Videos to come!